ePetro Petroleum Industry Overview
In this online learning series, we incorporates information from geosciences, reservoirs, midstream operations, and process manufacturing.
ePetro™ is ideal for both technical and business-oriented professionals who are either new to the petroleum industry or staff who need to be able to understand the various aspects of oil and gas operations and speak the language of the oilfield. The series includes:
- Modern Oil and Gas Industry
- The E&P Asset Life Cycle
- Reservoir Fluids
- Petroleum Geology
- Petroleum Reservoirs
- Exploration Rights and Surface/Subsurface Technologies
- Drilling Operations and Systems
- Well Completion and Stimulation
- Production Technology: Flowing Wells and Artificial Lift
- Hydrocarbon Recovery
- Surface Processing of Produced Fluids
- Midstream Industry Overview
- Pipelines and Storage Sytstems
- Gas Processing Overview
- Introduction to Refining
- Introduction to Petrochemicals
for Petroleum Professionals
Our new ePetro series is developed in complement to our ePilot™ online series.
Interactive and Engaging
Videos and graphics keep learners engaged and present material in easy-to-understand formats.
Self-paced web-based technology provides immediate feedback and automatic remediation. Accessible 24/7.
Each course begins with a pre-test to identify weaknesses and ends with a post-test to verify learning.
Integrates with existing LMS/ERP systems - AICC/SCORM Compliant